Do you want to live in a house that looks fabulous, functions well, and is designed to support your entire family – without a lot of hassle and expense?
Are you ready for new and creative solutions to your frustrations – solutions that your whole family will benefit from?
Do any of the following sound familiar to you?
- “I want to renovate but don’t know where to begin…my entire home needs updating!”
- “I struggle with the clutter we have. How do we weed out when we seem to need everything once in awhile!”
- “My home office is a disaster…how will it ever support my business?”
- “The truth is…I am tired of the tension this house causes our family. I often fantasize about moving because this place has so many issues.”
- “I NEED HELP!!! My spouse thinks our home is “just fine” the way it is, plus my kids won’t lift a finger to help out.”
WHAT IF YOU COULD RESOLVE THESE ISSUES AND IMPROVE YOUR FAMILY RELATIONSHIPS AT THE SAME TIME?
IMAGINE IF YOU COULD SAY:
- “There is no place I love more than my home!”
- “My spouse and I understand and respect our different needs and priorities around how we like to live. That has made making decisions about our home so much easier.”
- “We rearranged the use of rooms and the items in them and it gave us a whole new experience of our home.”
- “We could see exactly how our new addition would meet our needs, and how it would impact the look and function of the entire house. This clarity made the investment of time and money much easier to make!”
“Working with Ginny was so educational, and fun! My husband and I were considering a sunroom addition, but wanted to make sure that we needed it – that we weren’t wasting space we already had. Ginny showed us how to re-structure our living room in a way that hugely increased the enjoyment we got out of it, and gave us creative new ideas about restructuring our home that had never occurred to us.
We now know how and why to build the sunroom, and we have a much better understanding of how to have our home delight us on a daily basis. What a great investment in our home!”
Pamela Bruner, Business Coach
WHAT IF YOUR HOME BECAME A “SANCTUARY”?
“We were so lucky to have Ginny help us with the renovation of our new home. She had really creative ideas, like where to build large master bedroom closets, which floor to put our laundry room on, and how to design a home that would work as our family grew. She even had my husband and me talk about the homes we grew up in to learn why we were picky about certain things. We discussed every detail with Ginny before we spoke to a builder. Her help made the entire process much smoother for our family!”
Katie Waltz, New Canaan, CT
The help you need is here.
Virginia Rowland of Creating Your Ideal Home will work with you to develop an inspiring plan that transforms your spaces from frustrating to fabulous!
Whether you’re struggling with personal or professional spaces in your home, Ginny has strategies and information to help you create the home and home office you crave.
The goal is to enjoy freedom from the frustrations of your home so you can live the life of your dreams.
Once you experience Ginny’s unique approach and expertise, you’ll be surprised and amazed by how your home can be transformed to support you and your entire family.
“My family has a better understanding of how to get along in our home. It looks and functions beautifully, and everyone is happier!”
Ellie Byers, Shelburne, VT